Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shabby Apple :)

If you have not heard of Shabby Apple yet, let me enlighten you :) Cute dresses and skirts plus accessories = awesomeness! Check out their site at http://www.shabbyapple.com/

I pretty much have about 13+ dresses and skirts I like....yeah, that could be a problem picking one haha :D
My list is (not in any order):
 Veni Vidi Vici, Bonheur, La Tour Eiffel, French Quarter, Ingrid, West Coast Swing, Lincold Square/Madison Ave, Tanglewood, Co-Ed Skirt, Trevi Fountain, plus other skirts and dont forget the bathing suits :)

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Other than that, wow has it ever been busy!

We have had so far 2 weddings out of state we drove to (one last weekend, the other a couple weekends before that one), plus we moved, have school work and regular work, scholarship recognition, tests, and still trying to organize from the move! My goodness!
Plus side, I got a vehicle so I can come and go to work/school w/o the husband having to drop me off :)
Next weekend there are 2 more weddings - one in town, other out of state. Both of them will be attended, but Nick and I will separately attend each, and hopefully we can take a break for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment